VCarve Pro$1,248.50 incl. GST
VCarve Pro V8 is a powerful and flexible software package that includes all the design, layout and machining functionality demanded by commercial shops and users, while remaining easy to use and affordably priced.
VCarve Pro and VCarve Desktop provide a powerful but intuitive software solution for cutting parts on a CNC Router. There are tools for 2D design and calculation of 2D and 2.5D toolpaths and along with the ability to import and toolpath a single 3D model (STL, OBJ, SKP etc.). There is also support to import multiple Vectric Clip Art 3D models (V3M) to create advanced 3D assemblies.
The software can import 2D designs from other programs but also provides a full set of drawing and editing tools. The toolpath options cover all typical 2D routing operations such as Profiling, Pocketing, Auto-Inlays and Drilling as well as 2.5D strategies such as V-Carving, Prism carving, Moulding Toolpaths, Fluting and even a decorative Texturing strategy. For 3D you can Rough and Finish the model and there are options to project 2D and 2.5D toolpaths onto the 3D surface. Each toolpath includes appropriate options to customize the settings and provide a high level of control for different types of operation. In addition all toolpaths can be previewed to show just how the part will look when it is actually cut, this allows instant feedback to allow toolpaths to be further optimized.
VCarve includes the functionality demanded for complex work while remaining incredibly easy to use and affordably priced. The software is used by cabinet makers, wood workers, sign makers, prop makers, plastic fabricators, hobbyists and in many other applications.
VCarve Desktop and Pro – Features
- Complete set of 2D Design and Layout Tools
- Layer control, Guide lines, Snap Grid
- Text Editing + Single Line Engraving Fonts
- 2D File Import – DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG
- Image File Import – BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF
- Vectorize images to create vectors for machining
- Single 3D File Import (STL, OBJ, 3DM, SKP etc.)
- Import Multiple Vectric 3D Clip Art Files for Layout and Assembly (V3M file format)
- Includes 100+ 2D Clip Art Designs
- Includes 300+ 3D Clip Art Models
- Robust V-Carving
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Moulding Toolpaths – to create constant cross section profiles, arches, frames etc.
- Auto-Inlays with multiple options
- 3D Random Texturing Toolpath
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs / Bridges, Lead and Ramp options
- Pocketing with optimization for 2 cutters
- Drilling with option for Peck Drilling
- Beveled Letters
- Custom Molding and Form Cutters
- 3D Roughing and Finishing Toolpaths
- Multi-color Toolpath Previews
VCarve Pro Only – Features
- Work on parts larger than 24″x24″ (600mm x 600mm)
- True Shape Nesting for material optimization
- Toolpath Templates
- Merge Toolpaths
- Job Setup Sheets
- Gadget (scripting) support
- Rotary Axis (Wrapping)
VCarve Desktop can be purchased here.
In stock (can be backordered)