Xtreme Mini V Wheel™ Kit$12.59 incl. GST
The OpenBuilds Mini V Xtreme Wheel is part of the heavy duty Xtreme line of OpenBuilds parts, designed with strength in mind.
The Xtreme Mini V Wheels is made from very hard polycarbonate (clear) material which, due to its strong nature, will resist compression and wear and, in turn, leads to better overall precision and strength for your builds.
The Xtreme Mini V wheels are designed to be used as a heavy duty alternative to the Delrin Mini V Wheels in applications such as CNC Routers/Mills where force and weight are introduced into the system. So, while the Delrin Mini V Wheels work great for most light load applications the OpenBuilds Solid V Xtreme wheels can be used for builds where heavier loads are required and less compression in the delrin is desired.
Each wheel is carefully milled for consistent high precision and tolerance.
- Material – Polycarbonate (clear)
- Dimensions 15.23 OD x 9.974 +/- 0.026 ID x 8.8 ‘thick’
- Rockwell Hardness M 75
- Compressive Strength 86Mpa
Xtreme Mini V Wheel Kit contains:
- 1 x Xtreme Mini V Wheel
- 2 x Mini Wheel Bearing
- 2 x Mini V Wheel Precision Shim
- 1 x M5 Lock Nut with Nylon Insert
Don’t forget to add screws and spacers to your order!
- M5 Low Profile Screw (25mm for use with 1/8″ Plate and 30mm for 1/4″ Plates)
- Aluminum Spacers (choose between 6mm and 1/4″)
- Eccentric Spacers (choose between 6mm and 1/4″)
Note: Usually for a standard gantry plate you will need two Eccentric Spacers as well as two Aluminum Spacers
IMPORTANT Only use silicone for lubrication on these polycarbonate wheels if needed. DO NOT use synthetic lubricating oils or cutting oils.
In stock (can be backordered)